Stephanie Vaquer Reportedly Expected To Return To WWE By Clash In Italy Weekend

Stephanie Vaquer will reportedly be back on our screens soon.
On the RAW following WrestleMania 42, the newly-crowned Women’s World Champion Liv Morgan attacked the former title holder Stephanie Vaquer backstage, writing ‘La Primera’ off TV for the last month. At the time, Michael Cole announced Vaquer had suffered a second degree AC sprain, with reports suggesting the injury was entirely legitimate. Thankfully, it now appears as if the star will soon be able to return to our screens.
According to an update from PWInsider Elite, it’s believed Stephanie Vaquer should be back by Clash In Italy weekend, though it’s said she isn’t set to be at tonight’s RAW.
“Stephanie Vaquer is expected to be back in the WWE mix by Clash in Italy weekend, PWInsiderElite.com is told. There was talk of Vaquer potentially being at tonight’s Raw last week. Thus far, we have not heard she is in town for the taping.”
-PWInsider Elite
Prior to WrestleMania 42, reports indicated that both women were banged up heading into their clash at the ‘Show of Shows’. With many fans left wanting more after their match only went for around seven minutes, it’s likely WWE will revisit the storyline once the Chilean is able to return to the ring.
As yet, the only match announced for Clash In Italy is Cody Rhodes vs. GUNTHER for the Undisputed WWE Championship. If Stephanie Vaquer is cleared to wrestle in time for the show, it’s possible the company will host a WrestleMania rematch on May 31.
For more WWE news, you can click here.
As always, we’ll aim to provide any further updates on Stephanie Vaquer’s injury status as soon as we hear more.